Atomic Hire is a recruiting tool designed for startups and SMB's. Atomic Hire empowers busy founders and managers to hire like world class recruiters. With the mission to make recruiting simple, Atomic Hire offers candidate assessments such as Personality and Cognitive Ability tests and also guide users through a structured interview process.
What can I do with Atomic Hire?
- Job Posting: with Atomic Hire, you can create your company profile and job posts to be shared on your usual job boards.
- Knock-out Questions: to easily screen candidates, Atomic Hire allows you to add knock-out questions as step in the job application process.
- Team Collaboration: with Atomic Hire, you can invite colleagues to collaborate in the recruitment pipeline, sharing candidate notes and evaluation.
- Candidate Evaluation: using notes and scores you are able to evaluate each candidate objectively.
- Pipeline Management: quickly manage candidates across each step of your recruitment pipeline, from screening to job offer.
- Easy Communication: contact your candidates directly from Atomic Hire and save time.
- Candidate Assessment: use scientifically proven predictors of job performance such as General Cognitive Ability (GCA) and Personality for unbiased candidate assessment.
Who can benefit from Atomic Hire?
- Startup and SMB CEOs
- Hiring Managers
- HR Professionals
- Professional Recruiters
What is Atomic Hire secret sauce?
The secret sauce of Atomic Hire is the technology used for automatically scoring and ranking applicants, increasing recruitment efficiency.